Cats naturally drink little, this is due to their origin. They used to get the moisture out of their prey. Now they depend on how attractive their servant makes it. The Pettadore Hydrate Ultra drinking fountain helps you with this. Without effort, your cats drink 2x more than from a traditional drinking bowl. This prevents kidney and bladder problems.
Free shipping (NL and BE)
30 Day return policy
Not happy, money back
Customer service 7 days a week
The drinking fountain is SMART and has a 2 liter water tank, enough for several days. It has a 3 way filter system, UV bacteria killer and a pump that keep the water bacteria free and oxygen rich, dáYour cat doesn't like it and therefore drinks more. The drinking fountain has a muffled sound and uses little energy. Handy when you want to sleep normally (if your cat doesn't tickle you up). The drinking fountain is SMART and the included app displays the water level and water purity of the smart drinking fountain.
- App controllable
- UV bacteria killer, kills 99.7% of all bacteria
- Replaceable pump, long-lasting pleasure
- Water purity detection
- 3 Different filters
- Water level notification
- Water change notification
- Filter replacement notification
- Good circulation due to strong pump
- Mute sound & low energy consumption
- Night mode for LED
- Easy to install
- Brand: Pettadore
- Model: Hydrate Ultra
- Material: Plastic (BPA free)
- Color: White, Transparent
- Weight: grams 1220
- Dimensions: 21cm x 20cm x 18cm
- Sterilization percentage: 99.7%
- Water tank capacity: 2 liters
- Smart technology: Included app (Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa compatible)
- Power input: DC 5V / 2A
- UVC Tube Life: 15000 hours
- Communication: Wi-Fi
- Low noise: <40db
- Type of filters: Carbon, fine mesh, ion exchanger
- Place multiple smart drinking fountains in the house for optimal stimulation to make me drink more.
- Make sure the pump is completely under water when you use the pump for the 1st time.
I've had this fountain for about 4 weeks now and honestly it's the best I've had so far.
It is pricey but it is more than worth it
catch my cat drinking it every now and then
Si hay que cambiar de filtros 1 vez al mes y cada juego cuesta 11,5 € sin contar el gasto en electricidad que estimo en 3 € al mes el seguro de la vivienda es más barato que el bebedero de mis perros.
Our kitten immediately found the fountain and uses it daily. Very satisfied, a pity that the Filter units are so expensive.
A really nice drinking fountain. Handy to use and super quiet. Unfortunately only 1 cat out of 5 wants to drink from it. Hopefully they will pull in but for now put a water bowl next to it
Since I have been using the Pettadore Hydrate Ultra - Drinking Fountain, I see that my dog is starting to drink a little more now. Very easy to maintain. Runs fairly quietly. The app clearly shows what you have to do about maintenance and when.