Many cats and dogs in the Netherlands are overweight. They don't know when they eat too much. The smart food bowl saves time by automatically measuring and administering portions for you. You only need to refill the automatic food bowl once in a few days. The Petoneer automatic food bowl prevents blockages by means of unique laser and rotation technology. This allows you to get away from home safely without worrying about the safety of your dogs or cats.
30-day reflection period
Not happy, money back
Customer service 7 days a week
The Petoneer smart food bowl is the smart food bowl for cats and dogs. The automatic food bowl has an app and a 3.7-liter dry food reservoir. The app offers the possibility to set a weekly eating plan and to view how your beloved pets eat via a camera. You can call your cat or dog through a speaker or listen to it with the microphone. It is also possible to make a video recording of your pets.
- App controllable (Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa compatible)
- Camera integrated (HD 720p and night mode)
- Film and photo function
- Weekly nutrition plan in the app
- Nutrition notification
- Traffic jam notification
- Almost empty notification
- Blockage excluded by laser technology
- Blockage excluded by rotation technique
- Suitable for dogs and cats
- Bell when feeding
- Even without administering telephone power
- Power supply capacity for several days
- Nutrient reservoir: three point seven
- Easy to install
- Included application
- Brand: Petoneer
- Type: FDW020
- Material: Plastic, BPA free
- Color: White, Gray
- Weight: 2200 grams
- Dimensions: 23cm x 25cm x 35cm
- Water tank capacity: 3.7 liters
- Smart technology: Included app (Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa compatible)
- Power input: DC 5V / 2A
- Camera: HD 720p
- Other attributes: Possibility for power bank as backup
- Communication: Wi-Fi
- Feeding plan: Adjustable daily for a week
- Suitable for dogs: Yes
- Suitable for cats: Yes
- Tip: Also check out the Petoneer smart drinking fountain for optimal health of your pets.
- Note: Do not put any other products or objects in it except dry food for cats or dogs. Wet food is not possible in the automatic food bowl.
I have had the Nutri View device for eighteen months now, I think it is a good asset, because it has audio and camera and you can feed it schematically and remotely. Recently I got all kinds of error messages on the app that the device crashed. I approached customer service very easily via Whatsapp, I was very well helped by Lisa and she thought along with solutions. I had to do without the feeding machine for a while and our cat cannot eat dosed, which made it difficult for me to feed her when I am not at home or when I am woken up at 7 am because she wants to eat. I can set Nutri View everything and also remotely give her an extra portion, or just watch. Eventually I got a new one and everything works properly again. I think it is a good purchase and I am still very satisfied with it!
Tip regarding the sound: at the bottom is the speaker, I have stuck some (painter's) tape on it, the sound is therefore less loud and shrill.
Great food bowl, does what he has to do. Too bad it comes by portion, not grams.
App works properly.
The food bowl has already decided once that my cat does not need any food, I am curious if it will stay at that one time.
Thank you for leaving your review. Your food bowl is not supposed to skip meals. If you often suffer from this, would you like to contact us via Whatsapp: +31642292065?
Then we will look for a solution together.
Lisa from Pettadore
I bought this device because my cat woke me up early every morning. Sleeping in was not an option. So with this new acquisition it is, fantastic! Also nice that you can look into the living room from a distance. The only downside: Bell is quite loud and the installation was a bit laborious. But that doesn't outweigh the benefits. A happy customer!
Assessment after 2 days of use:
- Great concept, not only for days when you are away from home but also very useful for tightly regulating your cat's diet without having to worry!
- Quality seems fine for the price, most plastic feels solid
- Simple to operate, press the button and food will come out
- Backup battery (not included) easy to connect via USB
- Camera works well even in the dark, but don't expect miracles quality is comparable to security cameras
- Only works on 2.4Ghz wifi, a bit strange in 2021 .....
- The Pettadore iOS app had a lot of problems with setting up the device, crashed a lot or gave notifications that I had to turn on settings that were just on. Tip: “Petoneer” is the same app, but worked without any problems for me!
- Gives a VERY IRRITANT SHELLY BEEP every time with food and you can't turn it off, not even a softer volume !! :-( big disadvantage hope this can be solved quickly via the app or something ....
Works very well
The cat can sometimes pick out grains
It is a pity that the food bowl is just not bigger, eating out here with two cats is difficult. Have already searched for wider attachments, but found nothing yet. We do not want to buy a second one because it is a big cost.